A7 Coffee Mug Valentine Add-On Metal Craft Die
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive a metal craft die set that coordinates with our brand new interactive A7 sized coffee mug pop up card Metal craft die, which will measure 5x7 inches when completely assembled and it will lay flat for mailing. This craft die cuts out an intricate saucer plate doily with a cute heart design along the edge. This doily fits exactly onto the saucer plate provided with the coffee mug pop up card. You will notice that there are slits provided that align perfectly with the standard saucer plate, but the doily adds a beautiful and elegant touch to your mug. Additionally you get some other pretty coffee accessory dies including a coffee stirrer, a straw, a spoon, a sugar cube, a decorative coffee heart to decorate your coffee like a professional barista would. There are also coffee beans, heart shaped coffee steam and little sprinkles for your favorite mocha or latte. Your doily includes several scripty metal die cut words that are shaped to be adhered along the outer edge of the saucer. You can build two different sentiments that read “be my Valentine” or “I love you”.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.