Dessert, Cookie, Macaroon and Donut Metal Craft Die
9 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive a metal craft die set of different shaped and sized diy desserts that you can build and decorate from your favorite card stock. This set coordinates with our coffee mug. There are several different desserts available. There is a basic donut shape and there are two cute donut add-on dies to create your favorite confetti donuts or a chocolate swirl donut. There is a small slice of cake that allows you to dress up your slice with a black berry, blueberry or a strawberry. There are two different cookies, one already has a small bite taken out of it. There is a small croissant and a three pieces macaroon for you to stack next to your favorite cup of coffee. There are endless possibilities on how you will create your very own dessert master pieces out of paper. You can use many different layers, different mediums, different card stocks, specialty papers, your favorite bling, pearls, sequins etc. This set coordinates with our heart chocolate gift box, the scalloped heart dies and our lacy intricate heart dies as well as with any of this collections stamps and coordinating dies.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.