Scalloped Heart Add-On for Chocolate Heart Gift Box
8 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive a metal craft die set (17 dies) that cuts several scalloped and/or pierced or solid hearts that coordinate with the heart shaped gift box that once assembled measures 6x6.5 inches that is about 1 inch in height. Please note this is an Add-On die that coordinates with the gift box, which is sold separately. The largest scalloped heart will cover your entire gift box top lid (about 6.5x6 inches). The other three nested dies are proportionately smaller. The second smaller scalloped heart can be used to cut a heart shaped opening into your top lid while still giving you a pretty border. There are also some hole pierced hearts included as well. You can use one heart or multiple layered on top of each other for a fun, elegant or whimsical look (see sample pictures for ideas). Also included are 10 smaller solid hearts in varying shapes and sizes. This set coordinates with our lacy intricate heart, our pralines and our cookies/desserts dies as well as with any of this collections stamps and coordinating dies.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.