Save 5% Coffee Mug Pop Up Card Bundle
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
For a limited time, save 5% on our complete A7 Coffee Mug Pop Up Card bundle. You will receive a total of FIVE different products in this bundle: A7 Coffee Mug Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die (which consists of two different dies), Coffee Mug Valentines Add-On Die set, the Dessert, Cookie and Donut Metal Craft Die Set and the Coffee Sentiments 6x8 Stamp Set with it’s coordinating die set.
You will receive an interactive A7 sized coffee mug pop up card Metal craft die, which will measure 5x7 inches when completely assembled and it will lay flat for mailing. This craft die cuts out a basic coffee mug shape, the cup handles and the hidden mechanisms. You will also receive a foldable connector piece that resembles a saucer plate and a small circle resembling the coffee insert for the top of the mug along with two different sized and shaped whipped creams that can be popped up through the center of the open mug. Your saucer plate includes several scripty metal die cut words that are shaped to be adhered along the outer edge of the saucer. You can build two different sentiments that read “sending a hug in a mug” or “thanks a latte”. Your additional sets in the bundle include a valentines add on, which includes a cute doily, a stirrer, a straw, a spoon, some valentines related scripty words, a sugar cube, coffee beans, cute coffee steam pieces shaped as a heart and some swirls for the coffee. You will also receive desserts that can be added to the saucer of your cup which includes two different donuts, a three piece macaroon, a cake slice, different berries, two different cookies, and a croissant. Lastly, we are including the cup sized sentiments to decorate your cups with Mr & Mrs, His & Hers. There are other sentiments included as well and a “you are brewtiful” whipped cream. The sentiments are a 6x8” high quality photopolymer stamp set with coordinating Metal Craft dies for easy cutting.
Keep in mind, these coffee mugs are very dimensional and to preserve the beauty of the mug, we recommend hand delivering your mugs, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.