Nativity Hot Foil Plate
Product description: This well sized nativity hot foil plate is designed to be hot-foiled. You can hot-foil directly onto your card or scissor cut your image and adhere to your project. This is a very well sized plate at 6 inches high and 3 inches wide. It would make a...
9 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Hot foil plate
- This well sized nativity hot foil plate is designed to be hot-foiled. You can hot-foil directly onto your card or scissor cut your image and adhere to your project. This is a very well sized plate at 6 inches high and 3 inches wide. It would make a beautiful centerpiece to an A7 sized card panel.
- High-quality hot foil embossing proudly manufactured here in the USA
- This hot foil set coordinates with our “Candlelight Christmas collection” and would look great on our new A7 interactive stair case die sets or inside our older A7 interactive book pop up cards.
- Just pick your favorite card stock and your favorite foil color and enjoy the gorgeous details you can only achieve with hot foiling
Directions for hot foil plate use:
- Gently remove the hot foil plate from backing sheet
- You will notice that hot foil plates are slightly thicker and heavier than traditional dies
- Hot foil plates emboss images onto your card stock versus cutting into your card-stock
- A hot foil heating system is required, such as the Spellbinders glimmer plate foiling system or the Crafters Companion Hot foil plate system for the Gemini/ Gemini Junior (please follow manufacturer's instructions on how to use your foiling machine system)
- Hot foil your image on desired paper or card-stock (textured, specialty or contoured card stock may not provide the most ideal results)
- Use “hot foil” not “transfer foil” for best results
- Don’t overheat your hot foil
- If your hot foil plates or dies also have cut blades, please ensure to use them correctly (usually facing up, but please check your machine’s manual to avoid cutting into your hot foil machine)
- The shiny side of your foil should face away from the card stock to ensure the foil transfers correctly
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
From this Collection