Chocolate Heart Gift Box Metal Craft Die
12 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive a metal craft die that cuts a heart shaped gift box that once assembled measures 6x6.5 inches that is about 1 inch in height. Please note that this is a gift box and not a pop up card. This die will create a sturdy gift box when cut from sturdy card stock. Your die includes two different sized nested hearts, one that will be used as the outer heart and one that will disguise your box mechanism on the inside of your heart. Your heart box also comes with a long zig zag die cut that makes up the height of your heart box along with three bridges of differing length that you can glue within the inner heart to create a grid to layer in chocolate candies and or our chocolate praline paper dies. The grid creates 10 small cavities to hold your favorite small candies or you can create your very own dimensional paper pralines with our add on die set. Candies that fit within the cavities include m&ms, Hershey’s kisses, Hershey’s nuggets, mentos, skittles, starbursts, dove chocolate hearts and many more. You can also choose to not build out the grid and use the gift box for larger gifts or as a gift card holder instead. Your chocolate box also comes with a good sized bow, the die cut words “be mine” and “love”. This set coordinates with our scalloped heart and our lacy intricate heart, our pralines and our cookies/desserts dies as well as with any of this collections stamps and coordinating dies.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.