Slimline Butterfly Swirl Craft Metal Die Set
32 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Slimline sized metal craft die is a multi piece die set designed to be used for layering and framing your spring and butterfly themed slimline cards. The set includes a modern frame that can be used independently or in conjunction with the tall and very intricate swirl die that depicts a total of seven whimsical butterflies in different shapes and sizes. The swirl can be cut apart and used on smaller cards. The butterflies can also be cut apart and used separately. This is a very versatile die set and a great stash builder for all slimline card lovers. To create extra dimension, the butterflies can be stacked and the little bodices can also be layered on. Stacking and layering and using specialty papers like vellum and transparencies can create gorgeous card designs as well. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Heartfelt Wings” collection stamps and dies or other gorgeous floral or spring images already in your collection. Please check out our complete “Heartfelt Wings” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.