A7 Nautical Badge Circle Hot Foil Coordinating Craft Metal Die Set
5 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
The A7 Nautical Badge hot foil coordinating die set accompanies the A7 Nautical Badge hot foil set (from our June 2023 hot foil collection).
This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.