Save 5% Nautical Pop Up Stand Add-On Deluxe Combo
7 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Save 5% for a limited time only
This deluxe combo set includes a total of five popular products hand selected to coordinate together with our previously released A7 pop up stand from our March 2023 die collection (please note - the pop up stand is sold separately). You will receive three generously sized (A7 sized) Metal Craft dies, a large A7 sized hot foil nautical banner design and its matching coordinating banner die. Here are the 5 products in this bundle:
- A7 Anchor Die
- A7 Life Preserver Die
- A7 Steering Wheel Die
- A7 Nautical Banner Hot Foil Set of Sentiments
- Nautical Banner Coordinating Die
Each of the three dies has a great size and would be an awesome focal point on an A7 sized card (5x7 card base size). These dies remind me of an old fashion ship’s anchor, ships steering wheel and a Life Preserver (like from a life guard station). These dies work perfectly with our pop up base stand that we released in our March 2023 die collection (sold separately). You can add two to four of the matching die cuts behind each other in order to create a really cool dimensional pop up card design, which can be set up to be a surprise pop out straight out of the envelope, if a rubber-band is used in the pop up stand card. To finish off your favorite nautical card design, we are also including the perfectly sized hot foiled nautical sentiment banners that can be added to the front of your card (please note a hot foiling machine is necessary!) After hot-foiling your sentiments, you will use the coordinating banner dies for the perfectly hot foiled and cut out sentiments.
These products are designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.