Hot Foil Christmas Sentiment Coordinating Metal Craft Die
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is the coordinating die for the three sentiment hot foil set called Hot Foil Christmas Sentiments.
Included are the craft dies for the Hot Foil Christmas Sentiment assortment
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Hot foil heat emboss your images from the Hot Foil Christmas Sentiment collection using your favorite Hot Foiling System like the Spellbinders Glimmer or the Gemini Hit Foil Plate
- Gently remove the metal die from it’s packaging and line the inside edges of the dies up to your stamped images. The dies will leave a very narrow white edge around your image.
- As desired, you can color and/or embellish your images before or after die-cutting. Keep in mind that adding dimensional texture pastes, glitters, embossing powders may flatten when you run the image through your die-cutting machine. You may want to embellish your inages after die-cutting.
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of paper or cardstock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Once your images are cut, feel free to adore and embellish your projects
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook