Advent Calendar Add-On Metal Craft Die
3 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
this is an optional Christmas - Advent Calendar add on metal craft die for our new “interactive slimline sized pop up bird house card”, which will measure 9x4 inches when completely assembled. The bird house cuts out a basic house shape, which we recommend to cut twice from heavyweight card stock. Once you cut your basic house shape, you can use this add on set to transform your house into a 24 day Christmas Advent Calendar. This die will cut 24 doors into your calendar. Each door opens on three sides and has a folding score line on the far left. Behind the doors you can add our advent calendar mini boxes that can hold our mini stamped Christmas or religious icons. You can of course add a custom message to the little boxes as well. You can also stamp your cute images straight to the back of your advent calendars if you want to forgo using our mini surprise boxes. You can also use our mini message pouch to add little stamped icons to the back wall of your advent calendar. We highly recommend watching our YouTube tutorial for all the cool ways that you can use your advent calendars. We included in your die set everything you need to get started, including all the numbers you will need to label your doors from 1-24. There are also some general Christmas icon dies included - so you can start building your advent calendars even without our add on stamp sets! Have fun with your kids and grandkids in building these cool - oversized, slimline Advent calendar cards.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.