PREORDER - Ships 12/09 Beach Essentials Craft Metal Die Set
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This product has been very popular and is now on a confirmed preorder. Please purchase your item today and we will ship this item to you on or around December 9th, 2023. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around December 9th, 2023.
This Metal Craft die is a beautiful accessory set for your coastal or beachy cards this summer. It is designed to create a beachy dune scene with a wind weathered cricket fence, and a set of two different shaped cat tails. Add the fence and the dune grasses onto sandy hills or in front of your beachy blue ocean waves to create a beautiful backdrop or forefront for your coastal greeting cards. These would look really cool with all your favorite ocean sunset card scenes too. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.