Barn Animals Metal Craft Die
8 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Farm Animal Metal Craft die set includes six different farm animals, including a sheep, a goat, a cow, a chicken, a pig and a horse. The dies each have some detailed layers for some fun paper piecing activities. You can also use your favorite coloring medium and color in your base layer of any of these animals to your liking. The sizes of the animals vary between 1.5 and 3 inches in height. They are small enough to be used as a group. Please take a look at our beautiful design team projects to see how to add these magnificent farm animals to your favorite projects, including our new barn pop up. All of these farm animals are specifically designed to work in conjunction with our new A7 sized barn building pop up card. The animals will easily fit inside the barn or be a beautiful addition to decorate the outside of your barn as well. These are not just fun for fall and harvest inspired card projects, but also for farm themed birthday cards, birthday invites, cards for children and grandchildren etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.