A7 Harvest Blessings Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
18 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This A7 sized cover-plate is a beautiful card starter. Just die cut the full plate and your background for your A7 card is set. The top of the plate has a beautiful “Harvest Blessings” sentiment script in an elegant, but still whimsical font. Surrounding the Harvest Blessings sentiment you will find a few little leaves and swirls. The bottom of the plate has three good sized, ornate and whimsical pumpkins with loads of beautiful swirls. You can inlay the pumpkins for additional color or use your favorite glitter of specialty card stock to really make these pumpkins shine. Try out this cover plate with our new A7 sized staircase pop up dies to create your own Fall scene. Our Assorted Fall Leave Set and our Layering Sunflower dies would make a beautiful addition around the pumpkin cluster. These are not just fun for Fall/ Harvest inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Thanksgiving cards. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.