A7 Witch On The Hill Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
5 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This A7 sized cover-plate depicts an outdoor graveyard scene with a fashionable witch standing on a hill brewing up a magic potion in her cauldron. This cover plate includes the main A7 sized cover plate, which includes a frame that will fit an A7 card panel. This die has a small spiderweb in the top left corner and a row of Grave stones at the bottom of the frame. Then you will receive a second plate, which can be layered behind the grave yard frame, which includes the witch and her cauldron, along with a small jackolantern and a tiny raven along a cricket fence. Lastly, the set includes a couple of spiders, a moon and three tiny bats to complete this spooky night scene. Try out this cover plate with our new A7 sized staircase pop up dies or create your very own spell book scene inside our older A7 book pop up die set. With all the card layers you will create a cool dimensional scene and the accessories will bring your scene to life. Consider paper piecing the witch’s hat and dress for even more layers and dimension. These are not just fun for halloween inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Halloween party invites, costume parties etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.