Harvest Wheat Metal Craft Die
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft Die contains a three piece die set. The main die is a large harvest wheat bundle. It is a beautiful intricate wheat bouquet and the die cut has gorgeous detail and dimension. This is a very large die. It can be cut as a centerpiece for an A7 card and it would completely cover an A2 card front. A single wheat stem and a small bow are also included to “fluff up the bouquet”. This is a layering essential for your fall/ harvest card making projects. Slide these wheat bundles underneath your favorite sunflowers and or pumpkins. Add a touch of gold or glitter to your cards by cutting out this die in your favorite specialty card stock. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well. Our Fall/Harvest leave and sunflower collections and our hotfoil pumpkins would be a gorgeous addition to this gorgeous wheat bundle.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.