Slimline Staircase Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die
14 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive an interactive slimline sized staircase shaped pop up card Metal craft die. Your card will fit into a slimline envelope (#9, or #10 standard office envelope), when completely assembled (as long as popped up elements do not exceed 4 inches in height and 8 inches in width). The staircase can be folded flat for easy mailing or the staircase can be gifted as home decor pieces permanently popped open. This craft die cuts out a beautiful staircase shape, similar to Olympic pedestals, with a higher center step and a lower step to the right and to the left of the center (similar to the Olympic gold, silver and bronze pedestals.). This three step staircase can be decorated in several different ways, for example with a slimline cover-plate as the backdrop. You can decorate the actual staircase with your favorite patterned paper, card-stock or ink blended panels. Take a look at some of our beautiful staircase designs for inspiration. Included are special dies that allow you to pop up your images onto each of the steps on the staircase card. To learn how to pop images up on the cards, we recommend watching our assembly video on the Scrappy Tails Crafts YouTube channel. You can pop up a beautiful sentiment or add a sentiment to the front face of your staircase card. We have included a few word dies as a special bonus to use as sentiments, which includes: "Thinking of you”, “Grateful for you”, “Thankful for you” and “Blessed”.
We recommend to cut the base staircase panels from heavyweight card stock, ideally 100-110 pound paper (but at least 80 pound weight card stock). As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the cards with other items from this collection or with stamps, dies, ephemera and stickers that you already own.
Keep in mind, these staircase cards can be dimensional and to preserve the beauty of your cards, we recommend extra care when shipping your cards, extra postage, hand delivering, or using bubble mailers or a dimensional mailer. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.