Layering Sunflower Metal Craft Die Set
14 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft Die contains a beautiful assortment of three beautiful layering sunflowers. You will receive one large flower and two medium flowers. These are lifelike and whimsical. The layers are defined by a more natural sunflower, versus a more commonly seen overly symmetrical sunflower. Some petals are intentionally omitted, or maybe turned or twisted to give a more lifelike appearance. You can layer these up in multiple layers or you can go with just the bottom and top layer followed by the pierced flower center. These flowers are large for layering and filling your three dimensional cards. Use them in our vases, that we released in January 2021 and in June 2022. This is a stash builder that you will reach for often. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well. Our Fall/Harvest leave collection and our hotfoil pumpkins would be a gorgeous addition to these gorgeous sunflowers.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.