Halloween Haunted Castle Metal Craft Die
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Halloween Haunted Castle Metal Craft die set includes a very detailed and ornate Halloween haunted castle/ haunted mansion/ haunted house. This spooky castle is sure to become your go-to favorite haunted house for your Halloween party invitations or Halloween greeting cards. The house is quite large, it measures about 3.5 inches in width and about 4.5 inches in height. There are several little castle towers with loads of windows cut out. Layer your favorite yellow or orange card stock behind the window and door openings for a spooky glow from within your castle or use parchment/vellum paper along with your favorite EZLights to illuminate this cool castle. The Haunted castle is specifically designed to work in conjunction with our Halloween cemetery gate and our new A7 sized staircase pop up dies. The house will easily fit onto all of your flat greeting card projects as well and is large enough to demand attention as a focal piece on your A7 card projects. As a value added bonus, we are including a large “Happy Halloween” sentiment. This is a very large sentiment die set: also included are three small bats. These are not just fun for halloween inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Halloween party invites, costume parties etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.