Spooky Ghosts Metal Craft Die
15 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Halloween Spooky Ghost Metal Craft die set includes three good sized spooky ghosts. The sizes of the spooky ghosts vary between 2 1/2 and 3 inches in height. Each one is slightly different, and they are all together spooky and a little more frightening ghosts and they are priced extremely well as a set of three. Please take a look at our spooky design team projects to see how to add these super cool larger ghosts to your favorite projects, including our new barn pop up for a spooky barn. All of these halloween ghosts are specifically designed to work in conjunction with our new A7 sized barn building pop up card and with our new A7 staircase and Slimline staircase pop up dies. The ghosts will easily fit onto all of your flat greeting card projects as well. These are not just fun for halloween inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Halloween party invites, cards for children and grandchildren etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.