Basic Halloween Lantern Panel Metal Craft Die
15 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is an optional add-on for our A7 Lantern Pop Up Die (that we released in our Winter/ Christmas die collection in 2022. You can use these three different panels to create a cool halloween scene and then light up your lantern using an electronic LED tea light or Pear Blossom Press easy lights on the inside of your lantern (try an orange or purple light for extra Halloween fun). The panels include a witch riding her broom stick, a panel with corner spiderwebs and a little spider hanging from it and finally a panel with a collection of different sized flying bats. Use just one style and cut it four times or mix and match different panels and optionally leave the fourth panel closed for a Halloween sentiment.This die set requires that you purchase the A7 Lantern Pop Up Die card separately.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.