PREORDER - Ships 12/09 Message In A Bottle Craft Metal Die Set
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now confirmed on preorder. Please place your order today and we will ship this item to you on or around December 9th, 2023. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around December 9th, 2023.
This Metal Craft die is a beautiful accessory set for your coastal or beachy cards this summer. It is designed to be added to your beach or ocean scene. It depicts an old fashion bottle, that may wash ashore on your favorite beach or still floats across the high ocean waves. Included is a second bottle layer that creates cool looking waves that can be layered into the bottle to hold the cool little mini pirate ship that is also included in the set. The pirate ship, while being pretty small, is still full of paper layering detail and goodness. The sails, the tiny flags and even the bottom of the boat are designed to be paper pieced - so you can create a multi colored pirate ship. Then stick the ship into your bottle shape and it looks like a boat in a bottle. Alternatively, you can use the little scroll that is included to add a message into your bottle. A Sandy bottom can be used to “fixate your message” within the bottle. There is so much detail in this little set. You can even stamp a mini message onto the scroll and then of course close your bottle with the little cork and seal it with a rope and the little anchor circle. Use acetate on the front of your bottle to imitate the look of glass or colored vellum for the look of old sea-glass. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.