PREORDER - Ships 12/09 Save 5% A7 Pop Up Stand Metal Craft Die Bundle
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now confirmed on preorder. Please place your order today and we will ship this item to you on or around 12/09. Please note, if your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around 12/09.
For a limited time, save 5% when purchasing the complete A7 Pop Up Stand bundle set
You will receive the below sets in this bundle in order to create awesome A7 sized Pop Up Stands for your cards (or if you prefer sturdy home decor stands for cards and artwork). You will receive everything you need to decorate your A7 Pop Up Stand Cards with beautiful spring themed die cut as well as stamped butterfly images. To learn how to create these interactive and fun A7 Pop Up Stand cards and for loads of inspiration, please check out our YouTube channel and our blog. Below is everything you will receive at this special introductory savings:
- A7 Pop Up Stand Metal Craft Die
- A7 Layering Butterfly Add-On Die Set
- 6x8 Heartfelt Wings Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Heartfelt Wings Coordinating Metal Craft Die
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.