Scary Halloween Party Coordinating Metal Craft Die
28 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
The Scary Halloween Party coordinating die set accompanies the 6x8 Scary Halloween Party stamp set (from our 2023 Halloween party stamp collection). The coordinating dies cut out both images and sentiments from the stamp set.
Please check out our complete “Halloween Party” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.