Scary Witch Add-On for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card Metal Craft Die
30 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set includes the Scary Witch Add-on for our new A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card, that folds completely flat in a standard A7 (5x7 inch) envelope for easy mailing. This die set includes everything you need to transform the pretty pumpkin base into a scary witch character, complete with pretty eyes, her witch hat and hair. This is sure to be a super fun craft activity for you, your friends, and with kids and grandkids. It creates the coolest cards, treat boxes, trick or treat baggies, school favors and home or party decor pieces. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Halloween Party 2023” collection of stamps, dies and craft supplies, including all of our other especially designed add-ons for this card, that allow you to create treat boxes, home decor pieces and foldable cards with other cute Halloween characters. There is only one decision to make, which character(s) do you like the most and how do you want to dress them up. Please check out our complete “Halloween Party” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.