A7 Storefront Halloween House Add-On Metal Craft Die
16 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die, the Halloween house Add-on, was designed to coordinate with the A7 Storefront Pop Up Card, that launched in March 2022 as well as with our newest A7 Barn Pop up Card die set. The storefront pop up card basically creates a pop up house that can be decorated in different ways. The Halloween House Add On transforms the A7 storefront or your pop up barn die set into a friendly, but ghostly spooky Halloween house or barn. Included in the set, are three friendly Halloween ghosts, a spider web, a spider, two bats, a knarly tree, a mini skull, a mini house lantern, a crow, a cute witch, spooky windows, an old school “shaker tile style roof add- on to create a rustic and weathered looking spooky mansion. There are a couple of spooky windows, one set complete with shutters. Also included is an ornate and somewhat scary fence for the yard, “caution tape” to be used for your crime scene houses, lettering that spells out the word “beware!”, a little x to board up your window frames, jackolantern etc. If you purchased the A7 store front pop up card, this will be a fun Halloween/fall inspired add on for your storefront. Of course you can decorate around your house or cut into the card base and make your ghostly house come to life from the inside as well. Please note, this cute and not too scary set also works on our brand new A7 pop up barn card die set to create a spooky Halloween barn. Purchase the optional friendly mini ghost die set (not included with this set here!) for additional super cute ghosts to hide behind windows and doors, on the roof or along your front yard fence. Use our rubberband activated pop up mechanism (not included in this die set here) in your house or barn to have your Halloween scene pop straight out of the recipients envelope.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.