A7 Berry Branch Cover Plate Craft Die
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set includes a beautiful and elegant A7 sized (5x7 inch) Berry Branch Cover Plate. It has a beautiful oval shape in the center and around it, there is beautiful Christmas greenery, including pine needles and berry branches and six tiny poinsettia flowers for added detail. The design is oriented diagonally from the bottom left to the top right. It is a gorgeous backdrop for your favorite Christmas sentiment. It coordinates with our Christmas party stamp set, which includes a matching oval that can hold season/holiday party details or your favorite Christmas stamp. This die can be used as a background die or in the forefront and you can cut up the larger die and utilize the individual branches either as a stand-alone spray or as corners of your favorite card layout. There are many beautiful details and the die can be cut in multiple colors and then be layered for extra dimension and detail. Included in the center of the oval is a three word die set that reads “Merry”, “Christmas” and “Party”. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Christmas Party 2023” stamps, stencils, Metal dies and pattern papers. Please check out our complete “Christmas Party 2023” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.