A7 Flower Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
1 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
this is a beautiful 5x7 inch A7 sized rectangular shaped Flower frame cover plate metal die. This die cuts out a “Flower frame”, which adds beautiful dimension and texture to all of your A7 cards. This die cuts a beautiful intricate flower frame. There are also two nesting dies that allow two different framing options for the flower Garland. Several different sized flowers can be cut out and then layered on top of the flower. Of course this beautiful flower cover plate set is awesome on A7 cards and for all other paper craft projects and can even be used as a stencil for additional functionality. These dies would be awesome for birthday cards or for Valentine’s Day cards or for a very feminine background to create a very elegant card as well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.