Save 5% Of All Three Summer Bliss Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
3 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
For a limited time save 5% on all three cover plates from our summer bliss collection. You will receive all three plates in one bundle.
(1) A2 sized geometric triangle coverplate
(2) Slimline sized Tiki pattern coverplate
(3) A7 sized Aloha coverplate/ tropical leave frame
We feel that the (1) A2 sized cover plate is an amazing stash builder with its subtle and fun geometric/ triangle design. It’s a true classic that is timeless and not just for the Summer Bliss products. Also the (2) slimline sized tiki pattern cover plate is fun for this collection but could add interesting texture to any card for all seasons and occasions. The one true summer cover plate is our (3) Aloha plate, which showcases a beautiful frame of tropical and exotic leaves along with a word die that reads “Aloha” along with its marching shadow die. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.