Slimline Farm Countryside Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
5 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This slimline sized cover plate is an awesome die for scene building with our new Slimline sized stair case pop up card die set or with any other card or paper crafting project. This slimline die includes a main slimline sized frame that has a countryside fence attached at the bottom. Then you will receive all the dies needed to build a detailed country side farm scene. Each of the dies is an individual die and it can be used within the cover-plate or on its own. You decide, how you want to layout your country farm scene, but please check out our photos for design inspiration. This is a loaded die at a great price point. You will receive a little barn, a silo, a horse, a tree, a windmill, a sun, several clouds and even hay barrels. These are not just fun for Fall inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Hay Ride invites, pumpkin patch invites, year around kids birthday cards etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.