Hot-foiled A7 Spiderweb Cover Plate Coordinating Metal Craft Die
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is the coordinating die set for the A7 Decorative Spiderweb Hotfoil. After hot-foiling your decorative spiderweb frame images, you can use the matching coordinating die to easily and cleanly cut out your hot-foiled images. A small white edge will be left around your hot-foiled images.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.