Boat Porthole Craft Metal Die Set
16 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die is a beautiful set to create a cool “look through” boat porthole. It depicts a porthole like you would find on a larger ship like a cruise ship with all the hardware and a circular die that cuts through the center if you choose to cut through it. Then included is a little scene that you can build inside the porthole, including a pretty little sailboat (complete with layering sails), waves for the bottom and tiny clouds to finish off your generously sized focal point for your A7 card. The porthole would fit on the front of an A2 card as well, but would take up most of the real estate on this smaller sized notecard style. This could be a really cool scrapbook die as well in order to frame up your favorite cruise or summer vacation or boating photographs. Use acetate on the front of your porthole to imitate the look of real glass. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.